I find it hard to get my 64oz of water in each day. I feel like I’m constantly drinking and going to the bathroom but I STILL fall short of my goal Well I just made drinking water easier/ taste better so now I am DEFINITELY more likely to reach my goal!
*To find out how much water you need to drink take your body weight in pounds and divided that by 2 to get your water intake number( weight lbs/ 2 = amount of water in ounces to drink each day). If your water intake number is less than 64oz, bump it up to 64oz.
To make this lovely drink just simply:
- add 1 1/2 sliced lemons to a pitcher
- fill pitcher with FILTERED water
- grated FRESH ginger root into the pitcher (about 2Tbs worth)
That’s it! Keep refilling for two days, then throw out the lemons so bacteria and mold do not grow in your water!!
Why ginger you ask?
- Ginger has been used as a holistic herbal medicine for many, many years to help cure inflammatory problems and digestive issues
- Ginger is also known to help speed up recoveries from colds and the flu (great to add in hot teas! That will help soothe a sore throat)
- It’s a natural ingredient!! God gave us ginger roots to USE to help heal us….so lets add it to our waters, teas, juices, and shakes and enjoy the wonderful healing benefits!